Friday, July 13, 2012
Clearly...
..it has taken me a while to come up with another post. Now I need to play catch up. I really wanted to be recording the adventures that my daughter and I have. Let's be honest. I am aging. In fact, this is the year of my 20th high school reunion. (Do the math, I don't care. I'm old, y'all.) Anyway, during all the planning of this, the committee and former classmates have been posting on Facebook. I am going to be honest, dear blog, and admit that I have zero recollection of half of these people. Maybe even more than half, actually. In fact, I have a nagging fear that I am about to show up to the WRONG high school reunion. If I do, I will just try to convince everyone I invented Post-its or something. Anyway, I am going to try to do a little catch up here on what we are doing and what is going on in our world.
Labels:
My lost cool card
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment